From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf
Of Paul Gilmartin
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2012 4:47 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: Originality (was: Duplicating SYSOUT ...)

On Tue, 28 Feb 2012 17:20:50 -0500, Shmuel Metz (Seymour J.) wrote:

>If you're licensed for z/OS then you're licensed for the members of
>SAMPLIB.

Including creating derivative works?  Where can I find this in writing?  May
I distribute such derivative works at

least to other z/OS licensees?  I suppose it's my responsibility to verify
the license.

I wonder how much code on cbttape.org is derivative of SAMPLIB or of
examples in reference manuals?