In my SMS source library there is a construct for DC003.
What do you mean by that?

If you mean that in your Data Class ACS routine there is code which assigns DC003 as the dataclass, then DC003 is the name of the dataclass. Make sure that the ACS source member you are looking at is the current dataclass ACS.
How can I relate or find out which dataclass this relates to via the ISMF panels.

Display data class DC003 on the ISMF panels.
--
Bruce A. Black
Senior Software Developer for FDR