Ed,

I design this stuff professionally, you need more than just an outside
program..you need various authorizations on the security subsystem, incoming
firewall....that's just for starters, to operator commands with running a batch
process requires authorization....

Sent from my iPad
Scott Ford
Senior Systems Engineer