From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
Meral Temel (Garanti Teknoloji)
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 10:24 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: IBM Research z196 Papers

Yes ,they are available to IBM customer accounts. Related to pricing, they were
free of charge for years and then, in 2009, IBM once made them available for
9XX $ for each journal (there was no way to get each paper separately as far as
I remember ) . Then with the help of some IBM executives, they  became
available again free to customers,students and  1.9 $ for each paper for
everyone through website. Thanks to those executives who played role on the
decision that made them available to customers and students again free of
charge.  I realized that price for each paper was increased again to these
numbers through website. According to feedbacks written in here, personally I
also wish every expert who want to read them and have to pay , can read them by
having more reasonable price maybe...

Best Regards
Meral.