From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] on behalf of zMan
[zedgarhoo...@gmail.com]
Sent: 22 March 2012 17:33
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Pre-Friday fun: Halon dumps and POK Resets

So over the years I've heard a few good stories about accidental (or
deliberate) Halon dumps and BRS pressings. Like operators playing Frisbee
in the machine room and discovering that the Halon button really, really
needs a cover on it...

Who else has stories to share?
--
zMan -- "I've got a mainframe and I'm not afraid to use it"