We are z/890 and z/800 running z/os 1.4.

>From the archives and the FM, it seems that all I have to do to be able
to move real storage around is to define an RSU value in parmlib and
IPL.

At POR, each LPAR would get what is in the POR storage profiles, but,
after that, I can do what I want. More, I don't have to do a POR to get
this ability.

Am I missing anything? Can it be that simple? Any gotchas?

Thanks.