From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
George Rodriguez
Sent: 27 March 2012 19:31
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: FRBACKUP Still Not Working...

Since I now know that the problem is NOT hardware related, I've tried
everything to figure out what the problem is. I've installed the patch that
helps in problem determination (PATCH .FRGCB.+9 BITS(.1......)) and what I
get follows:

ARC1809I VOLUME CP00AA IS NOT A FAST REPLICATION CANDIDATE FOR L0 VOLUME
PPRD46, VER=0012, RC=0002

and the RC=0002 says:

volser1 is already paired with another source volume