From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
Dazzo, Matt
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2012 8:34 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Relocating files in custompac - Z1.13

I am working in the modify system layout panels. I have a 3390-9 being used for
the dlib libraries and need to relocate some files to a second volume because
the mod-9 is full. According to the good old book you have to go to the SUMMARY
Of Logical Volumes, select the LV and then you can change the PVOL, the problem
is it changes every (411 of them) dsn's in the LV. I have NOT found a way to
change only specific dsn's. Please tell me there is a simple solution that I
missed.

Thanks Matt