Not sure, but it might be helpful to insure  system parmlib member igdsms00 is
set to PDSESHARING(EXTENDED)  on all systems.  The default used to be
PDSESHARING(NORMAL).

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
Mary Anne Matyaz
Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2012 11:38 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: Sclm / PDSE

Just an update Re breaking PDSE's, I was successful. :)   It seems to take
adding and deleting members versus just updating members.
I ran two iebcopy's on different sysplexes to copy members in, then deleted
members from both sysplexes, and it was broken, and recreatable.

IEBPDSE, however, won't run against it. It abends 0F4. So that defeats the
purpose of my quest. :)  SMSPDSE1 eventually took the same dump.

MA

lists...@bama.ua.edu with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN