Sorry:

pax -ofrom=iso8859-1,to=ibm-1047 -rf file.tar

--
John McKown
Systems Engineer IV

Administrative Services Group

HealthMarkets®

(817) 255-3225 phone *

HealthMarkets® is the brand name for products underwritten and issued by the
Company®, Mid-West National Life Insurance Company of TennesseeSM and The MEGA
Life and Health Insurance Company.SM