Steve Comstock wrote:
>Slipperier and slipperier. OK, let's try a different approach:

>You tell me exactly what you want to see from the PL/I routine calling
>your API and I'll see if I can cause PL/I to construct that.

>In other words, your routine will see

rc = THEFUNCTION(magic,inputbuffer,inputlength)

(R1) ==> A(magic),A(inputbuffer),A(inputlength) <== high bit set on the third
fullword

OR (the fully specified case):

rc = THEFUNCTION(magic,inputbuffer,inputlength,outputbuffer,outputlength)

(R1) ==> A(magic),A(inputbuffer),A(inputlength),A(outputbuffer),A(outputlength)
<== high bit set on the fifth fullword

Pretty standard, yes?