We had a discussion yesterday regarding our obsolete IEFUSI exit and how it should be modernized to even know about the virtual storage region above the 2GB line.

One of the concerns was that since IEFUSI has no practicable effect on authorized programs I was asked to come up with some ways to better manage our environment just in case some user decides to allocate and start using massive amounts of above the bar storage.

My question to the mailing list is do you manage towards this scenario and if so, how?

--
Mark Jacobs
Time Customer Service

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.
The important thing is to not stop questioning.

- Albert Einstein