From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf
Of Bill Ashton
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2012 9:36 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Batch utility to show DCB info for files

Hello!

Is there a standard IBM batch utility that can show the DCB and Space
atributes for a file? I tried LISTCAT, but it didn't give me this data.

I would like to generate a report for a whole list of files, so as we shift
these to another location, we can have the metadata, too.

Coding a Rexx or other program is not an option...the requirement is to use
standard, already existing utilities.

Thanks!
Billy

--