---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Shai Hess <mfnetd...@mfnetdisk.com>
Date: Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 9:10 PM
Subject: MFNetDisk PTFID=206 is ready for download.
To: shai.h...@gmail.com

**
HI,
I attach some data from my DOWNLOAD page in MFNetDIsk site, which describe
the new MFNetDIsk with the new activation key.

*Download MFNetDisk PRO and CODE_REQUEST.*
*MFNetDisk PRO PTFID=206 can be downloaded now.

This version include activation key which is required to run MFNetDisk in
MF and PC.
MFNetDisk continue to be free product but this can be changed.

Please read in MPCDOC.PDF about LICKEY key in MFNetDisk MF parameters files.
It is very important to read everything about LICKEY.

If you run MFNetDisk in real MF, be aware to fill CPUID list in
CODE_REQUEST to receive free activation code. The activation code will be
sent as fast as I can to your email.
MFNetDisk will not run on real MF without activation key!
Old MFNetDisk PC (without support of LICKEY) will not run with new MF
MFNetDisk.
MF MFNetDisk will stopped in case that old PC will try to access new MF
MFNetDisk services.
MFNetDisk in MF and PC with PTFID less than 206 will not be supported
anymore for new bugs.

**Download (disabled for now) MFNetDisk PRO by clicking this link  **
code request*<http://www.livecity.co.il/site/form/showForm.asp?form_id=193993>
*.

SNAPSHOT backup and compressed PC files  are included in this code.*
*
**After filling the CODE_REQUEST and pressing the SEND button, you will
receive new page ( not email ) with the link to download immediately the
MFNetDisk PRO code and documentation.
If you real MF user, you must wait day or so for MF activation key which
will be sent to your email.

 New MFNetDisk users** must fill all CODE_REQUEST fields, other users only
need to fill email and CPUID in case of using MFNetDisk in real MF or if
the activation key is expired.
If you change MF OS or PC OS please let me know about it in your next
CODE_REQUEST.

MFNetDisk code PTFID=206, Last update date,  April 25, 2012.

After filling the CODE_REQUEST, I will add your email to the email list of
MFNetDisk users list.

*

Thanks,
God bless you.