I am waaaay into territory I know nothing about here but doesn't D M=CPU
show this?

Charles

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf
Of Lopez, Sharon
Sent: Friday, May 04, 2012 7:39 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Engine increase on the 2097

We are turning on 1 engine this weekend to one of our processors; we are
going from a 2097-604 to a 2097-605. Our IBM CE says that it will not need a
Power-on-Reset (POR). We are not changing the weights for the lpars within
the HMC; we are leaving them as is. How can we verify that the actual
physical engine has been turned on? Is there a MVS display that will show
this or somewhere within the HMC? Thanks.