Charles,

In the past I have used the POST list concept very well and I believe is still
being used today.  You need a number of functions to make things easier.

1) An add function to add a pointer to an ECB to be posted to the list
2) A delete function to remove one.
3) The post routine.

If this is a constant list, then you might want to think about a way to 'round
robin' the ECB that gets posted first.  First posted is often first dispatched
and depending on what you are doing you may want a more even distribution of
work among the waiting tasks.

Chris Blaicher
Senior Software Engineer, Software Services
Syncsort Incorporated
50 Tice Boulevard, Woodcliff Lake, NJ 07677
P: 201-930-8260  |  M: 512-627-3803
E: cblaic...@syncsort.com

www.syncsort.com

Check out our Knowledge Base at www.syncsort.com/support

Syncsort aims for the best product and service experience.
We welcome your feedback.