On Sun, 2012-05-06 at 16:17 -0400, Linda Mooney wrote:
> Many jurisidctions have, in the last few years, made putting tapes
> into the trash illegal.  It is that way where I am.

A couple of years ago I tried hard to find a recycler for my ancient
3480 library.  I came up empty-handed, and when I rang up my local
(central Florida) waste management authority the nice lady told me to
simply dump 'em.  I was astonished and asked her to confirm, which she
did.  Weird.

> When we dispose of old tape we have to send it to an eWaste company.

Can you name the company?

--
David Andrews
A. Duda & Sons, Inc.