A spiffing standard of English and an enchanting website.

Well done!

=> George/Timothy/Radoslaw,
=>
=> This is were you should start saying ?  ETC. ETC. ETC
=>
=> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-t7uVdID3s
=>
=> George: or maybe you should tell everybody the story about "The Boy that
=> cried WOLF" .. but wait.. let me first put my running shoes on.
=>
=> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrDhoS37ceg&feature=related
=>
=> Kerneels
=>
=>>
=>> P.S. I'm not zBX enemy. I'm not biased - I don't sell neither Dell
=>> blades, nor zBX. I only say "the king is naked" (hope you know The
=>> Emperor's New Clothes by Andersen).
=>>
=>
=> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
=> For IBM-MAIN subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions,
=> send email to lists...@bama.ua.edu with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN
=>

John Cassidy (Dipl.-Ingr.)

Kapellenstr. 21a