On 11/05/2012 9:41 PM, Shane Ginnane wrote:
On Fri, 11 May 2012 21:20:34 +0800, David Crayford wrote:

... - but you can't knock *free* software on z/OS, especially
when it's of the quality that Dovestail churn.
Perish the thought.
I don't believe I've ever disparaged Kirk or their software. Our only jousts
have probably been the result of my expressing my general distaste with java.
And as it happens, I may be changing those views as well as I play with writing some
Android apps. ....<g,d,r>

Go for it m8!!! It's good fun and I've yet to brick my sons $99 LG. Although I've only done the flashlight so far.

Shane ...