On 5/11/2012 8:47 AM, Shmuel Metz (Seymour J.) wrote:
In<3058465022590439.wa.wkkelleyoptonline....@bama.ua.edu>, on
05/10/2012
    at 08:28 PM, "W. Kevin Kelley"<wkkel...@optonline.net>  said:

Based on the feedback that we had received from the ESP customers,
the comments that I have received here were a surprise; I had
expected the comments to have gone in other directions.
Why? The comments here were that it should be under the control of the
site; I doubt that any of the ESP customers would object.

Precisely! Why on Earth would 'overreactive' ESP regressives wish to prevent me from getting the behavior I want so long as they are able to get the behavior THEY want? Perhaps some of them strive to be politicians...

--
Edward E Jaffe
Phoenix Software International, Inc