Ed Gould wrote:

>I guess I would link it to a temporary data set ie

>// exec pgm=iewl,parm='list,xref,map'

Very very interesting way to test a mod, especially in that you can see SAVE
MODULE ATTRIBUTES as output too.

I would use AMBLIST and/or AMASPZAP with DUMP/DUMPT option. No guarantees of
course, but helpful.

I have added your method to my JCL library after serious correcting/editing of
course. ;-D

On the other side I would recommend using Peter Relson's last comment about
re-creating the load module.

To the OP: Question: Did you activated/updated your linklist (if applicable)?
And then having this problem? Just curious if you don't mind, please.

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht