Trying to bring up z/os v1r13 for first time on my onepac system and I keep
getting error message ICH571A Error building program control tables followed by
ICH501I saying RACF is not active.  I performed a system upgrade when
installing and my 1.11 onepac system comes up fine with these RACF datasets.  I
have to have missed something !!
That being said, I have checked the following:

My IEFSSNxx member has:
 SUBSYS SUBNAME(RACF)
  INITRTN(IRRSSI00)
  INITPARM(';,X')

The RACF proc is in CPAC.PROCLIB and looks ok.
IRRSSI00 module is in SYS1.LINKLIB.
I get messages that the installation router table and the class descriptor
table were processed.
 I'm also getting this error (but I think it's just because RACF didn't start
and is not the problem):

ICH584i ICHEINTY next error against profile irrplex_    in class gxfacili on
the database with master dataset "my dataset name" on "my volume" rc=0000001C
reas=00000000

Any suggestions?

Anne D. Crabtree
System Programmer