R Skorupka wrote:

>> [1] - You just can't go on a C ALL '= ' '=*NONE' spree without breaking
>> something ...

>But you can split the job stream. I moved DD * content to separate members and
>DO NOT change them. Also the JCL itself is (almost) not changed. The only
>change is to replace object code.

Yes, you can do that good splitting work, but it is still a PITA to check all
software (when using a new release of SCRT) to ensure you don't skip one. One
can copy/sort all software numbers and then do a compare/editing in that DD *.

Question for lazy ones: Is it possible [in the future] to feed SCRT a list of
all IFAPRDxx members for all your LPARs, so no manual editing is needed? Or
feed a list of RACF profiles in a new RACF class for all products used on what
LPAR/machine? Then SCRT can just scan that class and apply it to your SMF recs?

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht