On 2012-05-15 12:35, Ed Mackmahon wrote:
Hi List.

We are zOS 1.12 shop.
I compiled and linked a Rexx exec which is supposed to run under AXR (system
Rexx),
compile and link finished OK. After System Rexx server restated with the load
dataset
concatenated, I got:

AXR0113I DATA SET S00.RCGAURD.SAXRLOAD ACCESSED THROUGH VOLSER(VPMVSE)
HAS INCORRECT RECORD FORMAT

How can I compile a Rexx exec that will run under the system Rexx server ?

Make absolutely sure you are creating a load module, not a CEXEC. The REXX compiler has all sorts of options governing the output of the compiler, and I can vouch that it's sometimes easy to slip up.

Cheers,
Ray

--
M. Ray Mullins
Roseville, CA, USA

German is essentially a form of assembly language consisting entirely of far
calls heavily accented with throaty guttural sounds. ---ilvi
French is essentially German with messed-up pronunciation and spelling.
--Robert B Wilson
English is essentially French converted to 7-bit ASCII.  ---Christophe Pierret
[for Alain LaBonté]