From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
Frank Yaeger
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2012 9:00 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Retiring after 43+ years with IBM

Just a note to let everyone know I'll be retiring at the end
of this month (5/31/2012).  I've been with IBM for 43+ years
(plus a couple of summers in college) and I've enjoyed my
career immensely.  I've especially enjoyed being able to
help people use the DFSORT/ICETOOL functions I developed,
over many years, in new and interesting ways.

Once I retire, I won't be posting solutions any more since I
won't have access to a mainframe to test them, and I don't
like posting untested solutions.  I may lurk a bit or I may
not.

I'm looking forward to retirement, but I'll also miss this
list.  I'm happy to say that others on the DFSORT Team will
continue to contribute.

Thanks to everyone for giving me the chance to earn a living
all these years doing something that was a lot of fun for
me.

Long live the mainframe, IBM, z/OS, DFSORT and ICETOOL!

attachments from your system.