From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
Magnus Persson
Sent: den 14 maj 2012 15:02
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: OpenSSL MAKE test problem.

Hi.

Is there anybody out there who has runned the MAKE TEST of OpenSSL succefully?

When I try it I end up with a 0C4 ABEND:

ÅMAKE TEST

cfb64 idea ok
../util/shlib_wrap.sh ./shatest
CEE3204S The system detected a protection exception (System Completion
Code=0C4) .
         From entry point _openssl_ebcdic2ascii at compile unit offset
+0000007C  at entry offset +0000007C at address
         0E10AA04.
gmakeÝ1¨: *** Ýtest_sha¨ Segmentation fault
gmakeÝ1¨: Leaving directory é/tc/openssl/openssl-1.0.1b/test'
gmake: *** Ýtests¨ Error 2

Anybody with any ideas? I will start looking at the dump first thing tomorrow...

Br.Magnus Persson

lists...@bama.ua.edu with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN