Dave:

We took the other one and in addition there were side bennies. We also got burned by an OEM that depended on some slight alterations to the catalog that were really not documented although I think IBM and the vendor agreed to disagree on the peculiarity (use of undocumented fields) in the catalog. I got caught in the middle as I raised the flag. IMO the vendor was at fault but its water under the bridge. I will never use the other vendor again as a result (although its a great vendor) I do not like getting burned.

Ed