The data you are looking for can be found in the CICS statistics SMF 110
records.  This assumes CICS statistics has been
turned on in the region(s).

Some SMF 110 analysis program(s) can be found in CBT file 529 and file 527.

On Wed, 30 May 2012 09:23:53 +0300, גדי בן
&#1488;&#1489;&#1497; <gad...@malam.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I am providing support to a site running a very old version (OS/390 v2.8)
>They have asked me to produce a report of programs (load modules) being used.
>I know how to produce a report of batch programs by analyzing the SMF type 30
>records.
>
>They have also asked for programs run under CICS.
>
>Can SLR produce this type of report?
>Can someone point me to SLR documentation.
>
>Thanks
>
>Gadi
>
>________________________________
>ìùéîú ìáê, áäúàí ìðäìé äçáøä åæëåéåú äçúéîä áä, ëì äöòä, äúçééáåú àå îöâ îèòí
>äçáøä, îçééáéí îñîê ðôøã åçúåí òì éãé îåøùé äçúéîä ùì äçáøä, äðåùà àú ìåâå
>äçáøä àå ùîä äîåãôñ åáöéøåó çåúîú äçáøä. áäòãø îñîê ëàîåø (ìøáåú îñîê ñøå÷)
>äîöåøó ìäåãòú ãåàø àì÷èøåðé æàú, àéï ìøàåú áàîåø áäåãòä àìà îùåí èéåèä ìãéåï,
>åàéï ìäñúîê òìéä ìáéöåò ôòåìä òñ÷éú àå îùôèéú ëìùäé.
>

>Please note that in accordance with Malam's signatory rights, no offer,
>agreement, concession or representation is binding on the company,
>unless accompanied by a duly signed separate document (or a scanned version
>thereof), affixed with the company's seal.

>send email to lists...@bama.ua.edu with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN

  • SLR questions גדי בן אבי
    • Re: SLR questions Matthew Stitt