Cross Posting to IBM Main and TSO-REXX

I have a Rexx process that issues the HLIST command.  I have been successful
in trapping the output from the HLIST but have an issue when the message

ARC0138I is issued.

I have tried turning off all of the TSO PROF functions (MSGID, INTERCOM,
etc)
I have tried turning off message for that section of the code MSG('OFF')

Any yet it keeps getting produced so the user has to keep hitting enter
until they are cleared.

This message can be overwhelming if my user requests 100's of datasets that
do not have an MCDS entry.

Does anyone know if this message can be suppressed from a TSO session?  IF
so, suggestions?

Thanks

Lizette Koehler