Title:IBM Ported Tools for z/OS: OpenSSH - Key Authentication
Date:Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Time:2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EDT

IBM Ported Tools for z/OS: OpenSSH - Using Key Rings

Reserve your Webinar seat for part 2 now at:
https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/275261614

IBM Ported Tools for z/OS: OpenSSH is IBM's port of the popular open source
SSH product for z/OS, which is used by the Co:Z Toolkit.  In part 2 of
this webinar, we will discuss the benefits of using RACF (or equivalent)
key rings with OpenSSH.   You will learn how to use RACF commands to create
keys, certficiates, and key rings and how to use them with Ported Tools and
Co:Z.

Title:IBM Ported Tools for z/OS: OpenSSH - Using Key Rings
Date:Tuesday, June 19, 2012
Time:2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EDT

Kirk Wolf
Dovetailed Technologies
http://dovetail.com
+1 636.300.0901

PS> Webinar archives are available here: http://dovetail.com/webinars.html
On this page, you can also subscribe to announcments for future offerings