From: "Dave L - Eagan Hansen, MN" <dave.l.han...@usps.gov>
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Sent: Wednesday, June 6, 2012 1:38:54 PM
Subject: Re: Exclusive ENQ on dataset owned (SHR) by Started Task?

Linda,

My parmlibs have the printer members in them.  I was just trying to get a REXX
job to delete a printer member.

Address ISPEXEC
"LMINIT DATAID(INDD) DATASET('VPS.PARMLIB3') ENQ(SHRW)"
"LMOPEN DATAID("INDD") OPTION(OUTPUT)"
"LMMDEL DATAID("INDD") MEMBER(DAVE)"
"LMCLOSE DATAID("INDD")"
"LMFREE DATAID("INDD")"