On Sun, 10 Jun 2012 11:29:49 -0400 Micheal Butz <michealb...@optonline.net>
wrote:

:>It's been a while since I scheduled an SRB If I use any IBM services in a
:>SRB I use the branch entry from but I just looked at some documentation
:>"Cross memory for beginners"

:>And it seems PC rtns are also okay in SRB mode didn't specify SSWITH (space
:>switch or not)

:>Just wanted to verify this

SRB mode does not block machine instructions. PC is merely an instruction.

Certain services, however, will check the mode and fail if improper.

http://www.dissensoftware.com