I'm kind of surprised that only 22 people/sites have joined the beta from the
list here so far, I had expected a bit more.

One thing that was pointed out when I asked was that I apparently made it seem
like you had to continue to use the SyzAUTO/z product at the end, and I'm sorry
that I gave that impression.  While we would obviously love you to do that,
it's not a requirement in any way.

Also, some of you have asked about joining the other betas for the other parts
of the automation suite, and I want to let you all know that when those go into
beta, (they all do twice a year at least) that I will post it here so that you
will know.

Brian