In
<CAHTvvRUW4Ts5SsiQ3u=iUr-b_t5Y7S=x0cqxgtcsrr3qfbk...@mail.gmail.com>,
on 06/11/2012
   at 12:10 PM, Jake anderson <justmainfra...@gmail.com> said:

>Are there any possibilities of converting TEXT file to XMIT format.

What are you asking? If you have a bunch of EBCDIC flat files you can
certainly copy them to a PDS and then XMIT the PDS. If someone copied
individual PDS members to flat files then the directory information[1]
is lost. If someone did an FTP with inappropriate options then you may
have lost some data. Nobody can give you an accurate answer until you
clarify your question.

[1] E.g., ISPF statistics, entry point for load module.