From: "mf db" <dbajava...@gmail.com>
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 10:14:25 PM
Subject: Printing DASD type

Hello All,

We know pretty well that Mod - 3 , Mod - 9 ..... Mod -  27 has a Cylinder
of 3K , 9K and 27k, but in a environment where we have mixture of all these
type it becomes hard to know by each Volume serial. Are there any ways to
scan only the Volumes corresponding to MOD 3 or MOD 9 ?

Any suggestions or advises are much appreciated.

Peter