saurabh khandelwal wrote:
Hello,
            I am looking for classroom/Virtual/Online  Parallel Sysplex
training. Please help me if you have any idea on this.

There might be some Parallel Sysplex information in the Education Assistant materials (which are free), but they are not well-organized by topic. Anyway, they are here: http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/ieduasst/stgv1r0/index.jsp

The ABCs of System Programming series (free downloads) includes Parallel Sysplex topics and is available here: http://publib-b.boulder.ibm.com/Redbooks.nsf/searchdomain?SearchView&query=[subjects]=S390+and+abcs&SearchOrder=1&category=systemz

Fee course catalog is available here:
http://www-03.ibm.com/systems/z/os/zos/education.html

--
John Eells