From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
Lizette Koehler
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2012 4:26 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: Problem with SMP/E RECEIVE ORDER

>Hi,
>
>today I get a problem with SMPE RECEIVE ORDER. With several tries I
>always get the following message:
>
>GIM69212S ** RECEIVE PROCESSING HAS FAILED FOR ORDER ORD00002. A PACKAGE
>FOR
>              ORDER ORD00002 WITH ORDERID H73315968 CANNOT BE CREATED
>BECAUSE THE
>              PACKAGE SIZE (10282199040 BYTES) WOULD EXCEED THE
>THRESHOLD FOR
>              INTERNET DELIVERY (8000000000 BYTES).
>
>Two questions regarding this message:
>
>1. Is there any chance to identify which very large PTFs lead to such a
>large package size? Can I RECEIVE then the PTFs one by one by using
>CONTENT(PTFS(xxx)) instead of CONTENT(ALL) or CONTENT(RECOMMENDED)?
>2. If some PTFs are logically connected via REQ (one requires the other,
>both or all are not already received), in this case is it possible to
>RECEIVE these PTFs one by one, or will I always get the whole package?
>
>Thanks in advance for any help.

It would help to know what you were ordering?  Was it an RSU?  Was it all PTFs
for 2012?

If you could tell us what you were ordering, we might be able to help.

Were you going after MQ, CICS, DB2, etc  PTFs?

It is possible you have to do multiplie Receives.  Possibly doing
CONTENT(CRITICAL) or other.

Lizette

"Email Firewall" made the following annotations.

Warning:
All e-mail sent to this address will be received by the corporate e-mail
system, and is subject to archival and review by someone other than the
recipient.  This e-mail may contain proprietary information and is intended
only for the use of the intended recipient(s).  If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient(s), you are notified that you have received this
message in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of
this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in
error, please notify the sender immediately.