It's been a long time since I played with Intertest, so I wouldn't be of
much help without RTFM.  I would suggest cross-posting this request to
CICS-L.

Brian Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU>
01/18/2006 02:57 AM
Please respond to
IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU>

IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
cc

Subject
Intertest

Hi listners,

  In our shop we have insatlled intertest,previously there was xpeditor.
  In the Intertest how to put global break points. ie what i asm asking is
when i process some claims in one region it will trigger some other
program in another region. I need to trap these programs  and debug it. In
the xped we are using global break points. Could any one pls let me know
how to do this in intertest?
  Thanks,
Brian