Hello all. I was wondering if anyone could explain to me what Clear Key
Encryption VS None clear Encryption is. I looked in the archives, but
only found a reference that clear key could run on the T-REX. I thought
that clear key encryption was purely SSL and the other was DES/3DES
where the 3des keys are encrypted by the master. The reason I am asking
is because we will be encrypting our data for offsite export. I don't
believe that ssl would be a good way to do it.

Thanks in advance.