> >     Can someone please tell me what BMC product this belongs to?
> >   It shows up in a dump as being loaded into ECSA many, many
> >   times, possibly contributing to an LX shortage.

> I have never heard of it, but I will see who it belongs to and let you
> know. While it should not be loaded "many" times, I don't see any
> connection with an LX shortage. It could eat CSA and probably is, but
> CSA has nothing to do with linkage indexes.

One of my co-workers (another ibm-main lurker) told me last night that;

"It belongs to Informatica, nee Striva, nee BMC.  It is part of a data
propagation/etl type product."

He forwarded Steve Conway's ibm-main post to their support. Another
co-worker told me that we DO have versions of that code here, but they
are all quite old, last changed in 2000.

So as far as I can tell, it's not ours (anymore)

CC