On 21 Jan 2006 07:40:16 -0800, [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Clark Morris)
wrote:

>I am reading ibm-main as a newsgroup and would like an easier method
>in Agent 3.1 to reply to the listserv than clicking forward and typing
>in the address.  It worked easier in 2.x.

One of the best things about Agent is its ability to automatically
copy a reply within a newsgroup.   It's not perfect, as when I forward
a message it also does it unless I edit out (which I forget to do as
my display doesn't show CC.

- Right click on your IBM-MAIN folder
- select Folder Properties
- Posting messages
- Override default value for CC to ibm-main@bama.ua.edu

Now I hit reply and am writing a reply to your message on the
newsgroup, and it will get a CC to the list server.