From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of David Pate
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2006 12:47 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: BTAM on Zos 1.7

We have a handful of customers who will still be attempting to use bisynch
connectivity through BTAM when we go to 1.7 .  It works fine on 1.4.

The information contained in this communication (including any
attachments hereto) is confidential and is intended solely for the
personal and confidential use of the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed.  The information may also constitute a legally privileged
confidential communication.  If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the
communication in error and that any review, dissemination, copying, or
unauthorized use of this information, or the taking of any action in
immediately by e-mail, and delete the original message.  Thank you