Van Dalsen, Herbie wrote:
Hi all,
I please need a bit of advice. I looked at one of the previous messages on the lis concerning my error I am getting, and my cenario seems just a little different in that I am using a RACF KeyRing. I did a Refresh of the DIGTRING and DIGTCERT classes in RACF. TCPIP has read access to the IRR.DIGT*.LISTRING and IRR.DIGT*.LIST. Personally, I am convinced that I must have missed something in the set-up chain, but just cannot spot it. Below is pieces I copied from the previous listserv message and modified to look like my own. Hope there is someone using RACF to do this. Regards Herbie EZZ6035I TELNET DEBUG PROFILE WARNING,LINE:*N/A* MOD: EZBTMCVV 934
RCODE: 600F-00 System SSL initiation failed.
PARM1: PARM2: PARM3: GSK_ENVIRONMENT_INIT
EZZ6040I TELNET PROFILE UPDATE FAILED FOR PORT 923, RCODE=600F
TelnetParms
  SECUREPORT 923
    KEYRING SAF ECD1TCPIP
EndTelnetParms

Also make sure that the CA certificate for your server's certificate is connected to the key ring (if the server certificate is not truly self-signed).
--
Ulrich Boche
SVA GmbH, Germany