In <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, on
01/27/2006
   at 08:46 AM, Howard Rifkind <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

>One of my users deleted part of the path/directories for my Ported
>Tools installation.

Why was he able to?

>I would like to retrun the apply to redo the installaton in order to
>get all the files/directories back in place. I don't have any sort
>of back up of this because it's Unix.

Why aren't your Unix related data sets included in your backups?

>How can I rerun the SMP/E job to do this?

You will need to do an APPLY REDO and perhaps an ACCEPT REDO. The
first step is to do an APPLY CHECK REDO and ensure that you have all
of the service listed that was there before.

>         FORFMID(
>                 HOS1110
>                )

That selects service for HOS1110, not HOS1110 itself, and won't select
service that is already in apply status. You need a SELECT with
HOS1110 and all of the previously installed service.