In a message dated 1/29/2006 3:12:00 A.M. Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

WOW!  Here I am, minding my own business (Cole Software, of course),
working on  z/XDC (of course), when out of the blue comes this lovely
thread with the  most wonderful compliments I could ever hope to

Well deserved. Think Bob Shannon nailed it. As good as z/XDC is just no
excuse for IBM not to support their own architecture  NONE.