From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of McKown, John
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2006 3:39 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: What is ILBOSPI0 ?

Looks like some sort of interface to the SPIE macro. I cannot find
anything more. What params are being sent to it? I have a zap-dump of
the module.

No hits on IBMLink, few on Google (and none of any use).

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and its
content is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, or distribution of this transmission, or taking any action
based on it, is strictly prohibited.