Hello Gentle Listeners~
I have been trying to find GA18-7095 "IBM InfoWindow* II 3482 User's
Guide" to no avail.  Soooo....I thought I'd post what we're trying to
accomplish  and hope one of you might be able to remember how to configure
an InfoWindow terminal!!

We would like the IBM 3482's sessions to be equivalent to its predecessor
an IBM 3472:
    Session     Device Address       Size                  Purpose
         A           05A0           32 x 80             Alt Console
         B           05A8           32 x 80                TSO
         C           05A9           27 x 132               TSO
         D           05AA           32 x 80                TSO

(Please ~ no commentary on the size of the alternative console, or the
virtues of 2074s.  Sometimes shops run old stuff for very good reasons.)

Go Seahawks!
Very Kind Regards~
Deb