I am updating our WLM policy to add report classes.  The existing policy
doesn't have any SPM entries in the subsystem type STC rules.  In RTFM it
appears that entries of a type SPM should exist for SYSSTC and SYSTEM.  It
also appears they should be pretty early in the list so I added them and
then coded my TN and TNG entries and associated them to the desired
service/report classes.  After that several address spaces that weren't
previously in SYSSTC appeard there.  I understand why this is but have the
following questions:
1.  Should the STC's SMS, TNF, VMCF really go in SYSSTC or a user defined
class.  They were previously in an importance 1, velocity goal 50% service
class.  I am thinking that SMS should go to SYSSTC (SMSPDSE STC was
already in SYSTEM) but perhaps not the others?
2.  Should TRACE really go in SYSTEM instead of the previously mentioned
importance 1 velocity goal 50% class (This would seem correct but I am not
the one that built this back under 2.6 or 2.8 so I don't know why they put
any of these tasks in the user defined service class)?
3.  In looking at examples, it seems that the SPM entry for SYSSTC should
go pretty early in the list but my results indicate I would need to move
the SPM entry for SYSSTC almost to the bottom of my list to keep some of
my STC's out of SYSSTC that don't seem to belong there (such as DB2
regions, I think MQ regions some of the montor address spaces etc.).  This
doesn't seem to match what I have heard and seen in examples.  Where is
the best placement for this entry?

My system is rarely under heavy load but the few times it has been WLM
seemed to control it pretty well so I don't want to make it worse should
it get loaded down in the future.

Thank you all very much for your assistance,
Greg