Timothy Sipples wrote:
Maybe you could install the Digital Camera Feature(TM) for your HMC in order to (ultimately) print out what's on screen?

In fact, I consider this as minor disadvantage. Access to HMC application from HMC machine is 99.9% (*) the same as from any other PC. So one can use their own workstation - with printer attached.

The 0.01% is for functions that require physical medium reading.

BTW: another stupid thing:
Previously (in the good old days of OS/2) you had to import IOCP text file from diskette on Support Element. Now SE has no FDD (disktette drive). So, I burned CD. No way.
I can import IOCP text from ftp location (good idea) or ...HMC drive.
Ok, I went to HMC. However IOCP import function is available only from ...SE screen! Of course Single Object Operation work here. Isn't it stupid ? You have to logon to SE to read from HMC drive. BTW: again, CD does not work, only diskette. Reading from floppy takes MANY minutes!!! About 1-2 minutes to display file list (unsorted!) and even more to read 30+ kB file.

--
Radoslaw Skorupka
Lodz, Poland