From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Bruce Black
Sent: Friday, February 03, 2006 8:40 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Mount a tape

> I really think that in this type of question, someone should basically

> ask for clarification, and then everyone should wait until the person
> furthur states his question.  If not, why waste all of the bandwidth
> answering maybe this is what he wanted.
Agreed.  It would have been nice if Jerry had replied to clarify his
question.  If we (the collective "IBM-MAIN we") had asked him nicely to
do so he might have replied.  But I suspect that the testy replies have
scared him off.   Jerry, if you are still listening, please let us know
what you really needed to know.  We aren't all grouchy!

--
Bruce A. Black
Senior Software Developer for FDR

the system manager.